We grow the nursery stock namely for our own needs. If possible, we offer nursery stock for sale to other interested parties.
We produce namely nursery bare-root SM (spruce), JD (fir) and BK (beech) seedlings in the nurseries. Seedlings are grown from seeds obtained in our own certified forest stands.
The company operates three smaller forest nurseries. detail +/-
1 nursery is situated in the Kateřinice forest district
The Široká nursery
- altitude 430 m, total area 1.36 ha, productive surface 1.0 ha;
- seedlings are grown in a plastic greenhouse with an area of 224 m2 and four hothouses with an area of 360 m2;
- an irrigation system with a water reservoir with 14 m3 capacity was built to cover the whole area of the nursery;
- adequate sanitary facilities were built for the staff needs;
- a small tractor with accessories is also available, which serves all the nurseries.
2 nurseries are situated in the Jasenice forest district.
- Červené nursery - is located at an altitude of 680 m, with total area of 0.38 ha and productive surface of 0.29 ha.
- Červenka nursery - is located at an altitude of 470 m, with total area of 0.27 ha and productive surface of 0.21 ha.